Easy breezy, this brisket recipe is a no-brainer for an easy and delish dinner option.
With the use of Braggs Aminos, its not only paleo but gluten-free friendly too! So grab the crockpot, set it on simmer and come home to a house filled with the amazing aroma of brisket. We enjoy this with mashed cauliflower, but asparagus, broccoli or any other fave veggie are great as well.
Cooking time varies from 4-8 hours based on temperature setting used on crockpot.
- 1 beef brisket
- 3/4 cup water, beef broth or red wine
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos or Braggs liquid aminos
- 3 TBSP chopped onion
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Mix liquid with Coconut aminos, onions, salt and pepper.
- Put brisket in crockpot
- Pour mixture over the top and cook either high (4 hrs.) or low (8 hrs.)