- Food Allergies
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Almond Flour – a bakers alternative
- Celiac disease
- Gluten and cross reactive foods
- Gluten Free booze
- Gluten free children
- Gluten free resources
- How to go Gluten Free
- Is it a healthier diet?
- Potential AutoImmune Disorders
- Safe for Gluten Free Diets
- Unsafe for Gluten-free diets
- Understanding lab results
- GMO Foods & You
- Grain Free
- GF Local
- Stalk Us
- HappyBelly SHOP
Sometimes it’s hard to keep things interesting at breakfast when you’re on a gluten-free and paleo diet. I’ve read of some great paleo options that aren’t gluten-free so I can’t try them, so when I ran across this recipe today I fell in love with it – too bad it’s mid afternoon and I’ll have to wait till tomorrow morning to try them!
Paleo bacon asparagus egg soldiers
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 large asparagus spears trimmed to about 5 inches long
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 soft boiled eggs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut bacon slices in half and wrap half on the stalk of each asparagus spear working up until you get to the bud of the asparagus.
- Place bacon wrapped asparagus spears on a foil lines baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes or until bacon is browned and crispy. Place briefly on a piece of paper towel to soak up the excess grease.
- Gluten Free Bacon Asparagus Egg Soldiers are served with soft boiled eggs.
- Bon Apetit!
Jennifer Mansfield (332 Posts)
Hi, I'm Jen, and I launched InspiredEats after being diagnosed with several food allergies, and battling auto-immune conditions including Hashimotos, Adrenal Fatigue, Pyroluria and vitamin deficiencies. I have overcome most all conditions by following the Paleo Diet. My hope is to help so many others like me who are suffering and don't understand how to heal. That's the meaning behind my message: Eat.Heal.Thrive.
Follow us by email!
My InstagramMake the switch to Pink Himalayan Salt ✔️ Thanks to my friends at @smtofficial // our account @teatoxtips xdetoxtips00My f***'n GIRL, Emma Roberts - PALO ALTO!!!!jamesfrancotv22967526Not perfect but really not bad for the #unitedclub at #EWR - fruit and some carrots here if I needed them.balancedbites331🌴My favorite, absolutely perfect, my pink delicious coconut water by Harmless Harvest, cheers.nongmo_nation130Some banana muffin with my ghee 😉 (Banana bread recipe on my blog.)thespunkycoconut443#tbt killing it with blonde hair and tweety bird hoodie.paleomg2033
Search Recipes From Our Fave Allergy-free Sites
Sponsors & Such
- Photoshopped model appears on the Ellen Show and proves she has very long arms
- Review of Van’s Gluten Free Crackers, Say Cheese!
- High fructose corn syrup, GMO corn and fish bladders in 8 beers you should avoid
- Tips on safe travels for nut allergy sufferers
- How food affects our mood, and may help fight anxiety