- Grain Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Menus – National
- Gluten Intolerance Group – Safe Chains
- Gluten and cross reactive foods
- Gluten Free booze
- Gluten free children
- Gluten free resources
- How to go Gluten Free
- Is it a healthier diet?
- Potential AutoImmune Disorders
- Safe for Gluten Free Diets
- Unsafe for Gluten-free diets
- Understanding lab results
Sometimes it’s hard to keep things interesting at breakfast when you’re on a gluten-free and paleo diet. I’ve read of some great paleo options that aren’t gluten-free so I can’t try them, so when I ran across this recipe today I fell in love with it – too bad it’s mid afternoon and I’ll have to wait till tomorrow morning to try them!
Paleo bacon asparagus egg soldiers
- 8 large asparagus spears trimmed to about 5 inches long
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 soft boiled eggs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut bacon slices in half and wrap half on the stalk of each asparagus spear working up until you get to the bud of the asparagus.
- Place bacon wrapped asparagus spears on a foil lines baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes or until bacon is browned and crispy. Place briefly on a piece of paper towel to soak up the excess grease.
- Gluten Free Bacon Asparagus Egg Soldiers are served with soft boiled eggs.
- Bon Apetit!