- Food Allergies
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Almond Flour – a bakers alternative
- Celiac disease
- Gluten and cross reactive foods
- Gluten Free booze
- Gluten free children
- Gluten free resources
- How to go Gluten Free
- Is it a healthier diet?
- Potential AutoImmune Disorders
- Safe for Gluten Free Diets
- Unsafe for Gluten-free diets
- Understanding lab results
- GMO Foods & You
- Grain Free
- GF Local
- Stalk Us
- HappyBelly SHOP
For those of us living a gluten-free life, mastering a tasty, fluffy bread can be a bit challenging. Thanks to one of my fave cookbooks, The Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookbook, this delish bread is a great base for sandwiches, hors d’oeuvres or as a simple tasty snack. You can cut this loaf into thin slices, spread on a baking sheet and toast in the oven at 350° F for 5 to 10 minutes. Spread the resulting cracker with hummus, goat cheese, feta, or drizzled with your favorite olive oil.
The possibilities are endless!
Gluten-free Olive Rosemary Bread
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 1 loaf, 12 slices
Serving Size: 1 slice
- 3/4 cup creamy roasted almond butter (room temp)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Grease a 7 x 3 inch loaf pan with grapeseed oil and dust with almond flour
- In a large bowl, mix the almond butter and olive oil with a handheld mixer until smooth, then blend in the eggs and agave nectar.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda.
- Blend the almond flour mixture into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined, then fold in the olives and rosemary.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven, until a knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 1 hour, then serve.
Jennifer Mansfield (319 Posts)
Hi, I'm Jen, and I launched InspiredEats after being diagnosed with several food allergies, and battling auto-immune conditions including Hashimotos, Adrenal Fatigue, Pyroluria and vitamin deficiencies. I have overcome most all conditions by following the Paleo Diet. My hope is to help so many others like me who are suffering and don't understand how to heal. That's the meaning behind my message: Eat.Heal.Thrive.
Follow us by email!
HappybellyFollow the life of Jen & fam, founders of Happybelly Box. We proudly feature the best minimally processed, gluten & dairy-free foods on the market!114Photo33Followers70Followings
My latest feedDon't freeze! Andes knits and Wheatsville hoodies to the rescue!wheatsville00Congrats to @lindsaelizabeth @thefitfork @candrepitted for making it in December issue! Tag us and you could be in January! #keepaustinfitaustinfit51Here's what we cooked up at my demo on Saturday! Beef wrapped in betel leaf ... Yumm! Can you smell it? Hehe! ;)thuysvietkitchen51Day 5, we might be loosing our minds??! @cgranger might be needing a day off soon:) love it!! #book2photoshoot #day5 #wheelsarecomingoff #gflove #celiacswantgoodfoodtoojillsapelle10@meg_ela rocking her avocado #Herbivore shirt at school!!! #vegansofig #vegangirls #pureapparel #plantstrong #vegetarians #plantfit #eatyourveggies #govegan #supportlocal #avocado #crueltyfree #ootdpureapparel190Planting seeds of change in the lives of others. #inspire #givebackhappyhemp30Elmira's overall maybe the best winter cabin-wear yet ➾ new post up (http://bit.ly/1eSLtMN)fauxmood221We'll take a side of beautiful snow covered mountains with our #GlutenFree Cinnamon Raisin Bagel this morning!udisglutenfree1549We love our custom running apparel made by @champsys ! All orders through December 15th are now 15% off! Email Leslie@thunderbirdenergetica.com to order! #run #running #tre13 #eatthunderthunderbirdbar272MILKSHAKE SPECIAL: Peppermint White Chocolate Shake: Peppermint Candy, Mint-Chocolate pieces, and of course, a Candy Cane.hopdoddy636Riding through #Wynwood this morning for a bit of Basel inspiration. Always amazed to see such talent.jamiederosa80The weather outside is frightful. 80 to 30 overnight! Holy cowbell. Soup to the rescue. #soup #hempseedshappyhemp121Thursday morning pick me up #MODpuppy #puppy #MODatxmodfitness203NYC Christmas grandparents honeymoon #christmas #nyc #familymitchellmethodpilates90This is some serious Mexican soul food from our #RestaurantOfTheWeek #CurrasGrill #Do512do512953Come see us @MassWomen! #hailmerryhailmerrysnacks504Good morning nyc #shinebrightmitchellmethodpilates70Learn more about tomorrow's Community & Charity event or donate by purchasing a "digital ticket" by visiting the link in my bio. #worldchanging.healing_belle107911
Search Recipes From Our Fave Allergy-free Sites
Sponsors & Such