- Food Allergies
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Almond Flour – a bakers alternative
- Celiac disease
- Gluten and cross reactive foods
- Gluten Free booze
- Gluten free children
- Gluten free resources
- How to go Gluten Free
- Is it a healthier diet?
- Potential AutoImmune Disorders
- Safe for Gluten Free Diets
- Unsafe for Gluten-free diets
- Understanding lab results
- GMO Foods & You
- Grain Free
- GF Local
- Stalk Us
- HappyBelly SHOP
For those of us living a gluten-free life, mastering a tasty, fluffy bread can be a bit challenging. Thanks to one of my fave cookbooks, The Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookbook, this delish bread is a great base for sandwiches, hors d’oeuvres or as a simple tasty snack. You can cut this loaf into thin slices, spread on a baking sheet and toast in the oven at 350° F for 5 to 10 minutes. Spread the resulting cracker with hummus, goat cheese, feta, or drizzled with your favorite olive oil.
The possibilities are endless!
Gluten-free Olive Rosemary Bread
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 1 loaf, 12 slices
Serving Size: 1 slice
- 3/4 cup creamy roasted almond butter (room temp)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Grease a 7 x 3 inch loaf pan with grapeseed oil and dust with almond flour
- In a large bowl, mix the almond butter and olive oil with a handheld mixer until smooth, then blend in the eggs and agave nectar.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda.
- Blend the almond flour mixture into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined, then fold in the olives and rosemary.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven, until a knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 1 hour, then serve.
Jennifer Mansfield (332 Posts)
Hi, I'm Jen, and I launched InspiredEats after being diagnosed with several food allergies, and battling auto-immune conditions including Hashimotos, Adrenal Fatigue, Pyroluria and vitamin deficiencies. I have overcome most all conditions by following the Paleo Diet. My hope is to help so many others like me who are suffering and don't understand how to heal. That's the meaning behind my message: Eat.Heal.Thrive.
Follow us by email!
My InstagramTRIBECA FILM FEST HERE WE COME WITH THA GOOCH!jamesfrancotv192931155YOU WISH, BIOATCHES!!!!!! Mmmm, post me them #s!!!!!jamesfrancotv217133420Touch the earth day! Today marks 14 years that I've been barefoot. I had travelled to a lot of countries where people couldn't afford shoes and I would take off my shoes to play soccer but could barely handle taking a few pebbly steps. I decided to do a 3 day shoe fast, to see what it would be like to live barefoot. 3 days became a week, a month, a year, a decade... The things I've learned the most are to be mindful of where I trod, to be less reactive to sudden changes, to be grateful for the diversity of our planet and to be happy for good weather! Try it! #EverydayIsEarthday #FrantiTakeover #wfmspringwholefoodsmarket80259Just saw a product you've never heard of and want to know if it's vegan? My dude @connerxvx made this amazing app available on the app store and Google play called @isitveganapp and it's a must for any of you vegans out there that hate spending countless hours at the grocery store reading labels. With this app you can search or scan the product for a whole list of Ingredients and an answer! Thanks @connerxvx @isitveganapp @isitveganapp @isitveganappveganshares563Quick and simple late lunch after a painful deep tissue massage. Applegate farms apple sausage and root veggiespaleomg6055This is the adorable Wynnie. She is one of my buddies of the week. To be featured, please follow @manny_and_friends and use #mannysbuddyoftheweekmanny_the_frenchie456243
Search Recipes From Our Fave Allergy-free Sites
Sponsors & Such
- Photoshopped model appears on the Ellen Show and proves she has very long arms
- Review of Van’s Gluten Free Crackers, Say Cheese!
- High fructose corn syrup, GMO corn and fish bladders in 8 beers you should avoid
- Tips on safe travels for nut allergy sufferers
- How food affects our mood, and may help fight anxiety