Today I used the first cucumber from our garden – yay for growing our own veggies! While it was a tiny little thing, I was so proud of it and wanted to use it in a smoothie as I was craving something light and tasty (and something other than a salad, which tends to be my go-to food). So I did a quick search on some of my fave sites, and ran across What Gaby’s Cooking. She had some fun with cucumbers and pineapples recently and posted this delish, healthy and super simple smoothie so I gave it a shot. LOVED IT!
Thanks to Gaby for this delish treat!
- 1 cup freshly cut pineapple
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1-2 leaves of kale (any kind of kale will work)
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- Combine everything into your blender with 3-4 ice cubes and a touch of water. Blend.
- Add more water if needed to get things moving around in the blender.
- Drink up!
good cosplay for league of legends…
Outstandingly educative cheers, I am sure your visitors would possibly want more writing similar to this maintain the wonderful work….