Last week I wrote about the Healthy Life Summit, and how I was excited to listen to so many amazingly gifted folks who are on a mission to clean up our health talk about some of their most passionate topics. I listened to Chris Kessler talk about managing better sleep patterns and healing through sleep by focusing on melatonin levels, and Donna Gates, author of Body Ecology talk about how important healthy gut flora is and how we can address autism and other diseases through better nutrition and the use of probiotics.
But if you missed a presentation you really wanted to see, you can still take advantage of the savings – until April 3rd at midnight, you can save 60% off the total package price, and enjoy 35 different sessions including our favorites below.
- Jenny McGruther of Nourished Kitchen on making real food affordable
- Chris Kresser – Chrono-Disruption: The Dark Side Of Artificial Light
- Diane Sanfilippo, author of New York Times bestseller, Practical Paleo and THE 21-DAY SUGAR DETOX shares how to ditch sugar in 21 days!
- Bill Staley and Hayley Mason, authors of Make It Paleo – Make It Paleo
- Donna Gates, author of The Body Ecology Diet – Conquering Systemic Infection: Essential to Good Health
- Heather Dessinger AKA Mommypotomous dishes on beauty products safe enough to eat!
- Cara Comini of Health Home & Happiness on her real-life experience with reversing her daughter’s autism
- Robyn O’Brien, author of The Unhealthy Truth and founder of Allergykids.com – Generation RX
- Matt & Betsy Jabs, DIYNatural.com – Natural DIY Projects: Save Money & Improve Your Health
The sale price of $79 will go up to $199 this Wednesday at midnight Pacific time, so order today to take advantage of the sale!