- Food Allergies
- Allergy Alerts
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Almond Flour – a bakers alternative
- Celiac disease
- Gluten and cross reactive foods
- Gluten Free booze
- Gluten free children
- Gluten free resources
- How to go Gluten Free
- Is it a healthier diet?
- Potential AutoImmune Disorders
- Safe for Gluten Free Diets
- Unsafe for Gluten-free diets
- Understanding lab results
- Nut Allergies
- GMO Foods & You
- Grain Free
- How To’s
- Local Gluten Free
- Product Reviews
- Stalk Us
- HappyBelly SHOP
I’m so excited to be close to launching my dream product, but before I make the official announcement, I thought I’d share some areas we can use help with to continue spreading the allergy-free word. It’s getting harder for me to keep up with the content here myself, so I’m in need of your help!
Here are the areas I can use some contributors for:
- Allergy-free restaurant reviews (I’m hoping to build out a city profile for all major cities in the US)
- Allergy-free product reviews (we can send you products to review)
- Allergy-free recipes (looking for healthy, fresh and allergy-free friendly recipe ideas to keep our readers happy with ideas!)
- Social media ambassadors – if you live for social media, then I need your help to develop our brand online
- Health professionals to offer a once monthly column (acupuncturists, nutritionists, wellness practitioners, etc)
- Personal stories about your journey with living an allergy-free life
All posts will point back to your site, and we will feature your bio on a Contributors page we’re launching.
If you’re interested, please fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
In love and good health,
Jennifer Mansfield (302 Posts)
Hi, I'm Jen, and I launched InspiredEats after being diagnosed with several food allergies, and battling auto-immune conditions including Hashimotos, Adrenal Fatigue, Pyroluria and vitamin deficiencies. I have overcome most all conditions by following the Paleo Diet. My hope is to help so many others like me who are suffering and don't understand how to heal. That's the meaning behind my message: Eat.Heal.Thrive.
2 comments on “Looking for contributors to share local allergy-free reviews, product reviews, recipes and more”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Follow us by email!
Search Recipes From Our Fave Allergy-free Sites
Sponsors & Such
Shop My Amazon Store!