3 January, 2012
Dishes on Gluten Free Goodies
Tonight we had some friends over for a play day for my son, and after enjoying the beautiful weather (Austin enjoyed a sunny, 60 degree day!) we decided to indulge in some gluten-free almond flour cupcakes thanks to Elana’s pantry.
The kids love these so much, they didn’t need any frosting, butter or jam on top! Here’s a yummy, gluten-free treat you can share with your non gluten sensitive friends too )trust me, the kids and adults all love them!).
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour and baking soda
- In a large bowl combine eggs, agave and vanilla
- Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing until combined
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter at a time into paper lined muffin pan
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges
- Cool in the pan for ½ hour
Makes 4 muffins