- Food Allergies
- Allergy Alerts
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Almond Flour – a bakers alternative
- Celiac disease
- Gluten and cross reactive foods
- Gluten Free booze
- Gluten free children
- Gluten free resources
- How to go Gluten Free
- Is it a healthier diet?
- Potential AutoImmune Disorders
- Safe for Gluten Free Diets
- Unsafe for Gluten-free diets
- Understanding lab results
- Nut Allergies
- GMO Foods & You
- Grain Free
- How To’s
- Local Gluten Free
- Product Reviews
- Stalk Us
- HappyBelly Sample Box
Be inspired. Live well. Laugh often. And help us grow!
Do you love to write? Are you passionate about healthy living, eating allergy-free foods, finding ways to save on natural/herbal remedies and homemade goodies? Are you addicted to Pinterest and want to help us build our version of Inspired recipes ala Pinterest?
We have so many ideas and not nearly enough hours in the day to get it all done, so we need your help! If you’re passionate about helping people live a healthy life and want a platform for your words or pictures, you’ve come to the right place!
What are we looking for?
- No minimum word counts, but posts typically run between 300-800 words (please stay under 800 words)
- Tone: Insightful, accessible, and generally positive. Should reference allergy-free living and/or overcoming health issues through nutrition.
- Original Content: please only submit posts that are unique and original to Inspiredeats.net. We don’t accept posts that have already been published elsewhere online or that you plan to distribute to other websites, though you can refer to your other posts through links. You can also showcase a recipe that you’ve shared elsewhere, but you must write a unique post around it.
- Please avoid any SEO-driven submissions that are not in line with our philosophy, (e.g. promoting a weight-loss gimmick)
- Since we don’t compensate contributors for posts, we’re more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences.
If this sounds good to you, please email us the following:
- Your full post with a working title (please send this within the body of an email or in a word document)
- Any relevant images for your post (please send as separate files, not pasted within a doc) with links to original source if you don’t own the image rights.
- Your brief bio (less than 120 words) with links to your site, Facebook, Twitter, pages.
- A photo you’d like us to use for your bio.
- Please keep in mind that if your post is accepted it might require editing, which can include copy, title, and image changes. By submitting your post to us, you acknowledge that you accept any form of editing that might occur.
Please send us an email let us know you want to be a part of our growing team and community. We promise to get back to you as quickly as possible and we’re excited to hear from you!
One comment on “Contribute”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Follow us by email!
Search Recipes From Our Fave Allergy-free Sites
Sponsors & Such
Shop My Amazon Store!